Today’s post will feature a DIY design of a candy buffet, for events/weddings including tips, and inspirational images.
I find candy/dessert buffets a great idea. There are so many different ways in which you can decorate the table, below are some examples for inspiration:
I put together this DIY Candy table, which is really simple and easy to make. I choose the colour pink, however as you can see from the images above, you can colour coordinate according to your theme.
- When creating a buffet table, you need to guide your guests to it, and let them know its ok to touch. With a chalkboard I wrote Candy Bar, attaching some decorative stickers around it.
- I purchased jars, and filled them with different types of candy.
- Using coloured lace, I tied bows around the tops of each jar.
- Adding a few flowers (artificial & real) in the vases for extra decoration, it’s really down to preference.
- You can also add a wedding cake, to your table.
I hope this post has inspired you to create something of your own. I will defiantly be featuring more candy buffet inspirations and videos in the future.
(Click here for more DIY designs)