In today’s post I am going to be showing you another DIY centrepiece project of mine. I really enjoyed putting it together, and simply couldn’t wait to share it with you. The colour combo that I have used are Purple, Fuchsia pink, and Blue. My inspiration while creating this look, was to make something out of the ordinary, using darker shades, and highlighting with Fuchsia colours.
- I used Fuchsia pink coloured straw to fill the small pink vase, which helped emphasis the colour.
- In the larger vase, I used pink scented sand.
- Using two wine glasses, and a brandy glass, tipped over on a mirror, with flowers under, created an illusion of a candle holder.
- I wrapped the vases, wine glasses, and tea candles with a dark purple ribbon. (Just to make it look pretty)
- Little secret (the tall orchid looking flowers are not real) Shhh…
(To see more images from this table setting, Click here)
I hope this design has helped inspire you to create something of your own, or use this colour coordination for your event.