If you’re searching for wedding venues in Ireland, search no further, we have found a true hidden gem in the town of Althone. The Sheraton Althone Hotel designs wedding packages around their clients needs, to ensure a truly magical day filled with the happiest of memories. Whether you’re hosting your wedding on a weekend, or weekday the Sheraton Althone also provides exclusive midweek offers that will accommodate your wedding budget. We have been in contact with Mr. Patrick Kelly (Marketing Manager of the Sheraton Althon) and he has provided us with the full scoop of what to expect, including wedding packages, and hen party spa escapes, as well as a colour inspiration board for this years most popular Autumn wedding themes.
Lets take a closer look into the two most popular wedding packages offered by Sheraton Althone:
The Classically Beautiful
For when you want it just right, everything the way you’ve always dreamed of.
- Champagne red carpet welcome for the bridal party
- Welcome Summer punch or mulled wine drinks reception served with a selection of canapés
- Welcome tea, coffee, biscuits and mini scones
- Exclusive use of our unique rooftop wedding garden
- Exquisite five course meal
- Carefully chosen select wine to accompany your banquet meal
- Lavish evening buffet menu served with tea & coffee
- Late night nibbles
- Complimentary luxurious Bridal Suite on your wedding night
- Two additional complimentary rooms for your chosen guests
The Show Stopper–
Everything Classically Beautiful with lots to add that extra special sparkle.
- Wedding flowers for church, bouquets and button holes
- Choice of reception music or a chauffeur driven car
- Contemporary 3 tier wedding cake
- Complimentary dinner in La Provence by Sheraton on your first wedding anniversary
- Complimentary membership to Sheraton Fitness or Sirana Spa Treatments
Couples can choose from a wide variety of decorated suits to host their event, as well as the recently opened outdoor rooftop garden, which is perfect for bespoke occasions. Did I mention that the Sheraton Althone also caters for civil ceremonies and blessing ? (Bridal bonus)
THE HOEY SUITE – Accommodates all wedding sizes (max 400 guests)
Civil Ceremony Package:
- Use of secluded roof top garden and bar which is included in your wedding package – a perfect place for celebratory drinks before your reception.
- Beautiful room decor including chair covers & coordinating bows, as well as consultations with our wedding co-ordinator on décor to suit the tone and theme of your wedding day.
(Please note: All couples planning a Civil Ceremony with a registrar must apply directly to the Civil Registration Office, the Hotel cannot do this on your behalf.)
Whether you are planning an intimate wedding or larger celebration the Althone wedding venue will not fail to impress you and your guests.
With stunning excellent service, bespoke packages catered around your need, and stunning views of the river Shannon, The Sheraton Althone is hard to refuse.
(Click here to download the Sheraton Athlone Hotel wedding brochure or a sample of the wedding menu)
Take note future brides! Mr. Kelly has provided us with an inspiration board that features this seasons most popular wedding themes.
Now lets talk pampering, whether you’re looking to unwind and relax from the stress of wedding planning, or simply kick-start your honeymoon with your spouse, Sirana Spa has something for everyone. There are a wide variety of treatments to choose from; back massages, full body messages, facials, and even beauty treatments. Their trained spa professionals will leave you feeling brand new, and ready for your big day.
Planning a bridal spa day? Sirana Spa also caters for hen parties, and special occasions. Click here for more information.
I would highly recommend the Sheraton Althone hotel as a wedding venue in Ireland offering excellent customer service, and amazing bespoke wedding packages. Thank you Mr. Patrick Kelly for sharing this information on my blog, and I look forward to staying at the Sheraton Althone on my next visit to Ireland.